- OnFebruary 13, 2016
IMPHAL, Feb 12: Famed spiritual leader and Yoga guru Baba Ramdev has announced that Rs 1 crore would be sanc-tioned to set up a branch of Acharyakulam yoga day boarding school in Manipur.
60 per cent of the education system of the school would comprise of Vedic education while the remaining 40 per cent would consist general education, he said.
Addressing a press conference at Manipur Press Club during his maiden visit to the State, Baba Ramdev urged the people of the State to attend the yoga treatment and meditation camp to be organised by Bharat Swabhi-man and Patanjali Yog Samiti at Hapta Kangjeibung from February 13 to 17.
He urged the public to take part in the camp to make themselves healthy and disease-free.
He said that yoga sessions would be held from 5 am to 7.30 am daily.
Special yoga sessions for CRPF personnel, women and children would be conducted from 3 pm to 5 pm on February 14, 15 and 16 respectively.
Maintaining that modern medical science can only keep ailments like Asthma, Thyroid, Hepatitis and Cancer in control, Ramdev claimed that yoga can however completely cure these diseases. Saying that it is his maiden visit to the State, Baba Ramdev said that he has come to the State with a religious or political mission but to make the people of Manipur healthy.
He said that he had imparted yoga not only in different parts of the country but also in various European countries.
ऋतू के अनुसार ही आहार लेना चाहिए तभी इंसान स्वस्थ रहता है -आचार्य बालकृष्ण
Apr 11, 2017
Yoga Camp by Swami Ramdev Date 23-03-2017
Mar 23, 2017
शहीद भगत सिंह के साथ कोंग्रेस का षड्यंत्र – भाई राकेश जी
India will never forget the courage and sacrifice of Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev: Bhai Dr Jaideep Arya
Patanjali Yog Shivir: Swami Ramdev | Rashtrapati Bhavan, Delhi | 18 Feb 2017
Feb 18, 2017
भूमि पूजन समारोह , पतंजलि फ़ूड एंड हर्बल पार्क Noida
Feb 15, 2017
Know The Truth of Rajiv DIxit Ji Death by Anup Bansal Durg
Jan 23, 2017
Baba Ramdev In Kapil’s Show
Jan 22, 2017
CM Dr Raman Singh with Baba Ramdev, Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
Jan 12, 2017
World Record Yoga Camp, Chhattisgarh, by Swami Ramdev 12-1-2017
Patanjali is Starting Organized Contract Herbal Farming
Aug 12, 2016
IIT Student Cured from Cancer by Yoga (Baba Ramdev,Patanjali Yogpeeth).
Jul 6, 2011
Launching of Patanjali Bio Fertilizers & other Bio Products
Aug 13, 2013
Swami Ramdev, Yoga Training Camp, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar, Date 6 August 2016
Aug 6, 2016
Sugar डाईबेटिस Treatment साबधानिया Precaution – Rajiv Dixit
Aug 8, 2012
How to increase Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12 and Haemoglobin
Jun 7, 2013
Patanjali Dant Kanti Advance Toothpaste
Apr 23, 2016
Admission open in Patanjali university
May 27, 2012
Swami Ramdev Biography Movie
Mar 27, 2016
Dengue- Chikungunya- Ayurvedic Treatment-Swami Ramdev
Sep 15, 2016